For All Club & Swinging Newbies Attending Our Birthday Party...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,
Are you attending our 2nd birthday party next week at the VA and are completely new to this lifestyle? Never stepped foot into a swingers club before?
If so, do you have any questions you would like to ask?
Do you have any worries you'd like to discuss?

If you've never been to a swinging club before, do you have concerns, expectations, worries, or are you nervous about even getting to the door and opening it?
Do you know what to expect or have an idea as to what to expect?

Use this thread, specifically for anyone new to this, to discuss things before next week.
If you have worries or concerns, by all means chat here and see what others think and what advice others can offer you.

I know there are a lot of people attending next week who are completely new to this lifestyle let alone even attending a swinging club for the first time, so if you have concerns or questions or worries, let's talk about them and discuss preconceptions you may have and anything on your mind.

Two things;
1, Remember NO means NO. Every time, without question.
2, The only silly question, is the one you didn't ask.

:) x

Reactions: Therapon
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Is this a serious thread, for nervous newcomers? (We've all been there)

Or is it going to be spammed by 'staff', again?

14 February 2017
City
Luton
We'll be there as newbies although I think all my questions have already been answered over the last couple of weeks. I've asked loads of questions and I've trawled through threads.
Thank you to all you wonderful people who have responded to my questions, you've helped a great deal.
The threads have proved really useful too as they are written by real people who have been there and bought the tee-shirt so to speak. xx :love:(y)
:mwah:

M

meet_the_fockers

We'll be there as newbies although I think all my questions have already been answered over the last couple of weeks. I've asked loads of questions and I've trawled through threads.
Thank you to all you wonderful people who have responded to my questions, you've helped a great deal.
The threads have proved really useful too as they are written by real people who have been there and bought the tee-shirt so to speak. xx :love:(y)
:mwah:
You are most welcome.. we look forward to seeing you. X

24 November 2015
If you look at this on the whole we are all newbies so to speak, alot of us have never met in person only the persona we present on here , so we will all be nervous in our own ways of meeting eachother , yes some of us have attended clubs before and also whilst on here, but I for one look at each club attended as a new experiance to learn from others of the swing scene xx mwah

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok all joking aside :eek: ;)
As legs says up there.. we have been here a long time.. we get to see your different, personalities.. traits ect.
Its good to coax nervous newbies.. out of the shadows, so to speak onto threads.. with a little fun, and light hearted banter.

The main thing to remember, you will be amongst freinds.. people you interact with daily.
It is no different to a normal party.. theres a large a bar area where you can chat mingle.. the staff myself included.. will be around and available to quell any fears, doubts, like last year, just as we are are on here.
I and i know the rest of the team.. are looking forward immensley to meeting you all... Nothing better than saying OMG its you .. hellooooooo ... once youve been there an hour your nerve's will be a thing of the past..
Now lets get ready for a party!! :D xxx