• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

For All Club & Swinging Newbies Attending Our Birthday Party...

D

Deleted member 2610

There's old hands, New hands and club virgins. What we all have in common is our interaction on SS. So let's all have fun, respect each other and form new friendships, plus promote this fantastic site and set an example to everyone that SS is the best come and join us xxxx :0))

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Just had a thought ( don't panic, wasn't too painful!), only those with access to our personal details will understand this atm lol
But V & A will be going to the VA, well, it made me laugh lol xx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well, it was after chatting with yourselves that prompted me to write this thread last night..
It's sole purpose, is/was to try and let people say:
"Me! I'm new and never been to a club before and tbh I'm nervous and don't know what to expect" so we (the community) can help and explain things and even perhaps calm nerves down.

So pretty much after chatting with you, I got thinking about things and what would I want to read/ask/see on a site if I was totally new but nervous too. Where can I ask these questions and be open about being new and nervous.
Hence I decided to write this so we could try and help anyone who has verves and concerns. We've all been there and it can be very daunting for the first time.
Kudos to you @Meandmymilf for the conversations we've shared over recent days. Thank you x

@MP386 You will be fine my friend. We'll all be there meeting and circulating and will all make sure you're okay. As you have seen, plenty of people have stepped forward and said they'll hold your hand too.

You will be fine, yes initially you may feel intimidated or highly nervous, but that's to be expected. You will be okay.

If anyone has any questions but you don't want to post here, by all means feel free to private message any of us and we will help assure you or answer any questions you may have.

The most important thing is just relax, breathe, be yourself and have a good time!

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
For people in this site I think the bigger family our you could do for yourselves is male it known if you are new. That way everyone else will know, understand where you are at and be able to help

Xx

MOTM

9 November 2015
At the moment with vehicle problems it may be I won't be able to get there ... I have a few days to sort things out ....
it will be a disappointment if I can't make it doubly so as I have a trackday booked for the Saturday ... it could be a costly non event for me ...
I will do everything I can to attend but nothing is certain now unfortunately ....

24 November 2015
Im sure either you can sort it or maybe get a lift there mp it would be a great shame to miss you as ive not seen you at any club meets yet xx

Reactions: MP386

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Im sure either you can sort it or maybe get a lift there mp it would be a great shame to miss you as ive not seen you at any club meets yet xx
Yes would be a real shame. x
I'm passing through your area on Friday morning, so if your car can't be fixed and you'd still like to come up the the VA, I can pop you in my car!
Oh wow! Another offer? You're being so generous to people, thank you SO much Miss Pixie. That's two members you've offered to help. Thank you x

Reactions: MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Well I'm already picking up near the dartford tunnel...and I know that's within reach, so the offers there x
Thank you I have replied to your PM ...
I will do my best to sort things but as I won't be able to work until it's fixed that may have to take priority .... work deadlines to meet ....
I have an option that I may be able to sort in time ...
thank you for your kind offer

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well let's hope... It would be a shame of course if you couldn't make it.

B

Bump-n-Grind

We're not new to clubs or swinging but we'll be new to VA.
As I've said in another thread the best thing to do is get chatting & get involved, it'll ease the nerves , also join in with the fancy dress, you won't regret it once you're there as the outfits are a great conversation starter.
Now we all have needed some dutch courage from time to time but it's really easy to end up shotgunning the drinks down which usually ends up with an early finish to the night & a bad hangover.
So let's all have a great night & get to meet each other & put faces to names

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby

Been there, done that, right? @Cheeky_Demon

GG x

24 February 2016
City
Baldock
As a semi new to this I can say with confidence you will be fine, NO realy is NO and if you have any worries just ask the staff who are fantastic just enjoy and if you decide it's not for you then stay dressed and enjoy the party no one should expect you to disrobe unless you are 100% happy and comftaible

Reactions: Therapon
B

billy55

Hey hi everyone, well it was bound to happen, and it surely did for me last night, yes the dreaded FIRST time at the VA. Well let me tell you, i've been about for a long time and have experienced things that would make most people's toes curl, and there's not much in this world that would scare me, honest. but as the countdown started a week ago to the big day it started, yes the apprehension, doubt, even terror, lol. I was attending with my wonderful wife @Tigerinthesunshine who had been many times, and all her words of encouragement meant little else to be honest, nothing could prepare me for this experience, as we entered the club. I swear i was doing 120bpm could the old ticker take it i though?
Well for the first half an hour i sat as still as a praying mantis hoping i would melt into the ( very comfy) settee i was sitting on. It took me a while to take it all in, but before long i was greeted by both the owners who were fantastic people and i started to relax. As more and more people arrived from all walks of life and ages i just knew it was going to be ok, well it was more than "ok". It was fantastic, so calm, so friendly, so charming really. A place full of smiling happy people doing their "thing". I chatted to people about all sorts of things and was never expected to do anything, go anywhere or try anything. It was total freedom. The staff were all professional friendy and happy, the people were happy and lovely, the missus was fantastic, i couldn't have wished for a better way to spend time, and make a few friends along the way. I didn't thing i was going to even like it? but ended up loving it. thank you all at the VA, and all at the very wonderful SS. Billy 55 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Mr_F

MOTM

9 November 2015
Come on now @MP386 lots of offers of lifts, hang work for the weekend.. you have a room booked!!
Besides it won't be the same without you on my shoulder xx
I will do my best .... no promises at the moment .... all my plans end up going tits up .... story of my life..,,

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That's fantastic @billy55 thank you so much for taking the time to share this with everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed and I am very sure this will help reassure people who are new and coming next week to the party.
Very good read and thank you.

M

meet_the_fockers

Briliant. X

28 December 2016
City
Leicester

https://socialswinging.com/threads/...-club-birthday-party-saturday-4th-march.4436/

Ice breaker anyone

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…