For Manchester

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed... Not sure if you guys can see it clearly on mobile but on desktop I added the black ribbon to our logo on Monday too.. :(
What makes this whole scenario worse is the fact it was deliberately aimed and targeted to children and young people.
Awful.

Reactions: The-Gent and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We had an evacuation today at our shopping centre due to a bomb scare and yesterday Port Talbot Civic centre was evacuated, it's going to get worse sadly.
Most of you know we live in a busy city, all our schools were on alert and panic just spread across the city, social media not helping of course, xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Social media is a massive problem, spreading fear. I was thinking before how the last time Manchester was bombed there was no social media and no phones. It was newspapers and TV, and word of mouth through talking to hear about things. Obviously it was different in that there were no fatalities but generally the scale of reaction and knock on effect panic was much different
It put our sons school in panic for a start, then as you can imagine, rumours were flying, it makes it worse xxx

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Social media IS responsible for a lot of scaremongering.
Dont forget though its also been a life line for a lot.. and a means of reuniting some.

E

Emmal

So sad, words cannot express the anger and hate of the people that believe in this kind of war.
There are so many good people out there and I thank them all that in times of trouble and need that they outshine these bastards.
Good will always out weigh evil just a shame that our children...brothers...sisters...mothers and fathers are the innocent taken to show this xx

My heart goes out to all the families and friends of those who were taken xx

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 1030

The people of Manchester have truly shown us, with their humanity, kindness and resilience, that these evil scumbags will never beat us.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We had an evacuation today at our shopping centre due to a bomb scare and yesterday Port Talbot Civic centre was evacuated, it's going to get worse sadly.
Most of you know we live in a busy city, all our schools were on alert and panic just spread across the city, social media not helping of course, xx
Just sick copy cats their worse

Reactions: Therapon