• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

For The Romantics Out There...

19 March 2015
Love Actually is on right now and let's face it, it's a funny and soppy loved up film.
So anyone whose watched it will know there's loads of storylines to it..
But!
What storyline is actually your favourite one?

Ours is the Portuguese girl and Colin Firth. Language barrier, but found love regardless. x
You're next..

19 March 2015
M

MickeyBlueBalls

At risk of destroying my credibility I will honestly say Love Actually is one of my all-time favourite films. In fact pretty much any movie made by Mr Curtiss is excellent - even "in time" which doesn't feature Hugh Grant. If you haven't seen it then watch it and tell me what you think. Otherwise Love Actually is a class feel good film.

19 March 2015
Yes we enjoyed it tbh last night. Was such an uplifting film. Agreed, a feel good factor feel good film. Just nothing to moan about with it.

7 November 2016
City
London
The Andrew Lincoln scene where he tells her its carol singers and then shows her cards before wandering off to the sound of Dido is epic. x

Reactions: Pearls
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Agreed.... She needs the L&P touch with our legendary massages
Sod Keira, I want a legendary massage after all....it is Christmas.
P.s Colin Thristle - licensed to shag.......and he's got a big cooooock - is my favourite story. Followed second by the Colin Firth story.

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…