• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Friday Night Games 2018

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
So OK sexy ladies and gents new games thread for the new year. Here I will post the game for Fridays and who's hosting So this week who fancies @Baldricknkaz idea of pictionary, I will host it as Balders has trouble hosting on the tablet.

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

So OK sexy ladies and gents new games thread for the new year. Here I will post the game for Fridays and who's hosting So this week who fancies @Baldricknkaz idea of pictionary, I will host it as Balders has trouble hosting on the tablet.

Vxxx
I shall be there!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Sorry everyone i forgot this weeks game been busy, yep too busy gaming my fault oops. So is anyone up for pictionary Friday night at 9pm ish

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have figured if @meandlis can do a right up for the Thursday nights quiz I can do one for the Friday night games. No promises it will be anywhere as good but I will give it a good go

Vxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Thanks everyone for making it such a good night and making it all so worth while it was a lot of fun and a game we can certainly do again. Now just doing a write up so watch this space lol and thank you again

Vxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ok first ever write up no promises it's any good but here's what i came up with

It’s another Friday night in the Cockwell Inn for tonight’s game of Pictionary.

With hello’s getting underway and drinks being served leaving a rather stumped @emyr wanting a cola at a all alcohol bar and Balders from @Baldricknkaz wanting a brew to sit in the all new bars bathtub to get the pink and wrinkly look.

After a shaky start with @Jessica_Rabbit and @80sbabe confusion as to where the drawing pads and crayons were located, and @Pearls making a quick wave with a brb I have to cook sausages to a shocked room of people knowing of her cooking skills and shouting for god sake love don’t set the kitchen on fire.

Tonight’s topic was films with hosts @Vanezza starting off the round with One flew over the cuckoos nest which was quickly answered by Balders. His drawing then was quickly answered by @Vanezza with Jaws. @Widel0ad1919 piped up with it’s the Balders and the Vanezza show. That was not to be and the evening kept going strong pictures of films flying out and @Cunnil doing a great Bladerunner for his first night in the Cockwell Inn and later providing some more picture art for us folk to guess. @80sbabe came out with 666 for The Omen, @debE did a good picture of snakes on a plane followed by @Jessica_Rabbit picture of an arrow through what everyone thought could have been a heart but also the world, so the dury is still out on that one. Mid way a late entrance from @MP386 who already was a pint of beer ahead. @Lebexsex who took over from @80sbabe who by this time couldn’t focus anymore after too many G&T’s, and Neil was trying to throw everyone off the scent by loading pictures of ladies bum’s n boobs with lots of ooooofs being said and a ooolala from Vanessa. After two hours and everyone a bit worse for wear and still no @Pearls but no fire brigade either much to everyone’s relief we all said our good nights. But what a night it was too until next week that is.

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6485

That is epic...well done on nailing your first summary xx

Reactions: Vanezza

MOTM

9 November 2015
I was using the app on my phone which had a tendency to lock up and need refreshing every time I try to post which becomes slightly frustrating and after a few beers i couldn’t be bothered faffing about .... but what I did see looked fun even if some of the pictures confused the hell out of me.... which isn’t difficult...

W

Widel0ad1919

Was a lot of fun... I'm sure my drawing thingy wasn't working properly I know I can't draw or anything but it was so annoying! But good banter and a good night thank you all xxx

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…