• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Friday Night Games 2018

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
A heads up being as the weather is a bit hit and miss if things do not go to plan and you don't make it to the birthday bash and i hope you do, then i will do something for Friday night games in chat at 9pm. there will be something going on on the Friday night party thread anyway if it does go ahead

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
With snow on the ground and the usual rabble being snowed in it is no surprise that they are all smiling because we are all in the pub, yes folks snowed in the Cockwell Inn.

A worried Vanessa from @Vanezza looks out and gives her weather report or to clarify the cloud report on how much or little snow will or will not fall today, I will say she hasn’t lost her touch yet. The clouds are looking a little dangerous now she says with a concerned look at turning into bambi on ice over night and so a lock in ensures as a bemused coffee fuelled @debE says brace yourself.

With the troupes gathered yes all four of us huddled by the roaring fire like penguins in a huddle but with booze @stumpysteve trudges inn looking very smurf like in colour after driving his lorry.

Vanessa says with a woop let’s play truth or lie to pass the time and so ensures a round of fun. As everyone knows and expects @MP386 will loose all concentration somewhere and start showing random pics just because he can and @debE informs everyone she is off to Wales in August, Hang on a minute whos this white shaded fella busting through the door, it is none other than our very own @Antogs who informs @debE that he wants to try his new flogger out on her pink bottom and shouting out random new naughty words just because he can, ooooer misses what can we do.

And on with the game @Miss-Sexy-Legs says she used to be a butcher which got everyone looking worried as a silent @Therapon sits it out. @meandlis says he may or may not of been a woman in a theater production but then remembered he was pretending to be a womble that year and @Widel0ad1919 sat in a corner rubbing digestive biscuits over his nipples well what ever floats your boat fella.

A late entrance by Balders from @Baldricknkaz informing all that he wants to wear kaz’s knickers and then bidding us all a goodnight as he has the man flue.The game comes to an end.

Well that was fun says @Vanezza lets get plasted and so there you have it, a bit different to usual but still fun.

Thanks all for turning up and making it a fun evening it may of been different but you make it worthwhile

Vxxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
@Vanezza Excellent piece of prose
I thought you might mention that I've put my head on the block again in agreeing to host another of my perverted, filth-ridden sexy quizzes in 2 weeks time

You will nearer the time get the mention Antogs don't worry that was just the evening write up

Vxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Afternoon peeps!
Now I'm back I have chance to add to this.
Looks like a great evening again guys. Obviously as it was my 40th yesterday, we went out with the family for dinner etc down the local pub, else we would have been there. Am glad you all enjoyed and want to thank @Vanezza for the work and effort you give. As you know, when I was organising Friday nights in the chatrooms, which spun off from our Friday night thread, and hosting the Guess the member nights, it takes considerable effort to run and manage. As with everything, you have to be creative and think of fresh content all the time and it's never easy to do. So kudos to you both! Thank you xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Your most welcome @Admin as you said and it is true it does take more work than people realise but the results always make it worthwhile so i will continue to do so. I hope you had a good Birthday and celebrated in style. Thank you for the recognition its much appreciated

V&Nxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah it's more involved than most people realise. As I mentioned to you before, doing the guess the member chats, takes me anywhere from 2 to 3 days+ to organise due to the workload involved. It's often a case of not understanding how much work it takes until someone does it themselves. The quiz is a great example of this too.
Thank you, yes was a lovely day and evening. Although we could't get to the Birthday Bash which was a real shame, we managed to spend some time together as a family and just enjoy the evening - thank you xx

MOTM

18 July 2015
Awww so glad everyone enjoyed Friday night, first we have missed due to it being @Admin 40th. You seem to be doing an amazing job @Vanezza it's not easy as we've discussed, loving the write up too.
So what we got planned for this week? xx

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Awww so glad everyone enjoyed Friday night, first we have missed due to it being @Admin 40th. You seem to be doing an amazing job @Vanezza it's not easy as we've discussed, loving the write up too.
So what we got planned for this week? xx

Thank you hun much appreciated having a week free this week as we need some quality time together and have some things on but it will be back next week as @Antogs is doing his sex quiz again which will be fun. As for the write up i don't know where it comes from just generally things that went on and what pops into my head

Vxxx

MOTM

18 July 2015
Fantastic and enjoy your time, @Antogs will deliver a good un I'm sure and the write ups are epic xx

9 September 2017
I'm giving him a nudge tomo @Admin Neil says he's happy to keep the scores

Vxxx

Yep, After many hours of diligent research, checking and re-checking the answer are all valid and trying to not get too distracted by the subjects I'm all ready and raring to go.
Huge thanks to Neil for keeping the scores, much appreciated

And remember folks, the quiz may be just a little bit saucy

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
This week well tomorrow to be exact @Antogs is doing the sex quiz so who is up for it then, last time it was a lot of fun and i am sure it will be again

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…