• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

From bbc news website today

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Doctors in the Republic of Ireland faced an unusual medical dilemma after a metal ring became stuck on a man's penis, it has emerged.

The rare case of "penile strangulation" has been reported in the Irish Medical Journal (IMJ).

A fire brigade crew used an angle grinder to remove the ring.

The crew were called by doctors at the emergency department of the Mater University Hospital in Dublin.

The IMJ reported that doctors called fire services after "standard medical equipment" failed to remove the ring.

'Full functional recovery'
The medical report indicated that the case required urgent treatment to avoid "organ-threatening complications" and restore blood flow.

Metal rings can be used to improve sexual performance, the journal noted.

It said the man had put on the "titanium-based ring" seven hours beforehand and attended the emergency department after suffering from "pain and swelling".

After medical equipment failed to remove the device the man was sedated before the fire brigade used a grinder to remove the ring.

The procedure lasted about 20 minutes.

The IMJ added that the man has since had a "full functional recovery".

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

Ouch, and that reminds me I must buy some new silicone rings

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I know of an instance when fire crews were called to a hospital because a gent had been using the inner race of a ball bearing which had the same effect. Only he had left it for too long befote seeking help and ended up losing the organ .

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I know of an instance when fire crews were called to a hospital because a gent had been using the inner race of a ball bearing which had the same effect. Only he had left it for too long befote seeking help and ended up losing the organ .

Reactions: Pearls
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
metal rings can improve sexual performance"

I' m not so sure. Ever since I was fitted with one on my left hand, the opportunity to test sexual performance has decreased so much that I'll never know!

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Men are silly sausages at times.

Women might complain they don't do the hoovering enough but in a lot of cases keeping a man away from a hoover can save everyone a lot of grief too.

*not speaking from experience btw

9 January 2016
City
Reading
Men are silly sausages at times.

Women might complain they don't do the hoovering enough but in a lot of cases keeping a man away from a hoover can save everyone a lot of grief too.

*not speaking from experience btw
Or should that be silly WITH their sausages

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…