Fun Moments Between Yourselves - On A Meet

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
We both have our own way of communicating with each other, and of course that means in the bedroom too.
We often share fun moments, between each other when in a liaison with someone. It could be a look, a touch in a certain way.. or a nod about something one of us is doing or even gesturing to doing.
We can talk about it afterwards too and have a laugh, we will often share this also with that person in a fun way.
Is this something you have done with your husband/wife/partner?
We all have those quiet moments between us but I mean the ones where you just know what is being mentioned, without speaking, but is humorous. :D
As @GeoffRy said last night; "Stay positive & enjoy".. so it's all fun and lighthearted isn't it.

To give you an example; we have a certain way at looking at each other using our eyes only and it means quite literally "Oh fucking hell yeah! Dirty sod nom nom" :sneaky: :D

After all, the best laughs are the sex laughs with friends aren't they. x

19 March 2015
We both have our own way of communicating with each other, and of course that means in the bedroom too.
We often share fun moments, between each other when in a liaison with someone. It could be a look, a touch in a certain way.. or a nod about something one of us is doing or even gesturing to doing.
We can talk about it afterwards too and have a laugh, we will often share this also with that person in a fun way.
We all have those quiet moments between us but I mean the ones where you just know what is being mentioned, without speaking, but is humorous. :D
As @GeoffRy said last night; "Stay positive & enjoy".. so it's all fun and lighthearted isn't it.

To give you an example; we have a certain way at looking at each other using our eyes only and it means quite literally "Oh fucking hell yeah! Dirty sod nom nom" :sneaky: :D

I love it when we share these moments together. ???

D

Deleted member 16044

Yep we have a few quirky little looks or gestures or even just strange words that only the 2 of us share. Dropped in to normal conversation so that only the 2 of us know we are being sexual/suggestive is always a good laugh or precursor to activities. X G
this x
humour has to be the best thing on this planet with sexual innuendos I love them. Not have a partner but sure they are a great kick of for further fun and laughter and chat and chin wag and whatever else you may fancy with someone

6 February 2020
Communication between us is an important element of our play because ultimately we're swingers because we love exciting each other. Mrs always makes a lot of eye contact with me, and she has a way of winking very slyly when she's doing something especially for me, which is often enough to send me over the edge.

That and saying "oops!" when she gets herself into 'trouble', like Jane in the wartime cartoon she often finds herself unexpectedly sans clothing in male company.

D

Deleted member 16044

Mind you, I do love people's looks, you know that certain look and stare and giggle that goes with it
it is not a looks can kill look mind you, even that could be taken as sexual as in 'kill' for a bit of touchy feely or you know wink wink nudge nudge
but that is knowing your partner or the person you are with

nothing wrong with laughing sexually either sexy giggles can be a real turn on for me

19 March 2015
Mind you, I do love people's looks, you know that certain look and stare and giggle that goes with it
it is not a looks can kill look mind you, even that could be taken as sexual as in 'kill' for a bit of touchy feely or you know wink wink nudge nudge
but that is knowing your partner or the person you are with

nothing wrong with laughing sexually either sexy giggles can be a real turn on for me
Absolutely! I remember one lady years ago, who said to me - the best laughs are the sex laughs with friends. X