Gifts!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you buy friends gifts, if so what do you get?
I.E an example.. A gf of ours bought us a really snazzy M&S wine set, in a case with all accessories and a superb red!
We bought her some really specific items that we knew meant something to her.

Some peeps do it, some don't. If you do, what would you usually buy as a gift for a liaison?
We see it as an ice breaker but also as a friendly gesture, whether something happens or not.
Brunch, dinner, or simply getting in the shower together.. all good. But what do you do to just show you're thinking of the other person? x

17 September 2020
I.E an example.. A gf of ours bought us a really snazzy M&S wine set, in a case with all accessories and a superb red!

Some peeps do it, some don't. If you do, what would you usually buy as a gift for a liaison?
We see it as an ice breaker but also as a friendly gesture, whether something happens or not.
Brunch, dinner, or simply getting in the shower together.. all good. But what do you do to just show you're thinking of the other person? x

I think I would get them something like beer ?

8 July 2018
Buying lunch is always a good start, I think when you get to know a couple or a swingle over time, you begin to get a feel for their personality and start to have little inside jokes!

At that point it’s the thought that counts rather than the object.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

I just talk if it is going well and panic if it isn't and end up talking shite. Gifts never entered my mind!

Erm no sir I don't think I would gift, it seems odd to me.

But then I hate forced celebrations so I would say stalk the prospective date and find out what they like then make a massive thing about the thing they like then don't have it and also don't find them sexually attractive.

:oops: Oh dear, this may have been one of my one night stands a week later

Sorry again I just had a nostalgia kick

Keep it light people lol

N xxx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
I usually end up making jewellery for peeps I like, friends e.t.c. it's nice to give that handmade thoughtful thing that just costs me time and labour and of course my artistic talents. Xx G
I like that... a nice little sexy reminder of a naughty night... just for future reference I like chunky bracelets... always wearing mine drives Bex mental when we go to posh dinner parties and I'm rocker full leather bracelets hehe.x

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham

Never for a liaison, only for friends but it's a habit I've had for a number of years and I t tend to be quite good with gifts. As in, I'll buy something I know they're going to like.

For example, a very good friend likes marmite, so when I spotted the new extra strong jar of marmite I bought it for him because I thought he'd might enjoy it.

Another friend who loves Halloween, autumn etc, I bought her a colour-changing mug in the shape of a witches cauldron (bought myself one too!).
These items just so happened to be in the Morrison's/Tesco/Aldi wherever I was, I didn't go out of my way to buy them.

It's little things, not big grand gestures which matter.

25 July 2016
I sometimes buy a 2 bottles of wine for the 2 carers that come in and help me with mum. I know theres nothing sexual meant with doing so but its just my way of saying thanks. ( They aint really suppose to take gifts but i insist as it helps me a lot not doing the private bits with mum )