Good Afternoon.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meet_the_fockers

Afternoon you lot. X
Ok firstly i really didnt want to post this thread, i really was hoping, that i would never have to feel, the need to post a thread re-bullying..
Alas its un-avoidable.
To say am i not only, suprised, and dissapointed, is an understatement.
In all fairness I am actually quietly seething, as are the other staff members.
Now I am an administrator on this site as you all are, fully aware, and for some perhaps, in this instance its a blessing in disguise. I have to remain professional.

A lot of our members here use twitter, as do i..
We do bump into each other over there.. and some of us do interact there also.. its only natural in some instances, that this site is discussed as are this sites members.
I use twitter mainly for fun.. light relief.. and to advertise SS..
It was brought to our attention, by a member of this site.. that there where some pretty ugly, tweets appearing re members of this site, by well know foundation, members on this site. Who quite frankly should know better.
If a member has noticed, how many more have noticed and not stepped forward.
We have indeed lost a member in the past, a quiet sweet non assuming lady.. through bullying on twitter.. we chose to let this slide..
This time we will not.
Yes i hear you thats fine its none of our business what you choose to post/do on twitter?
But then it is when it involves our members, and our site.
I won't go into the why's and wherefore's i could but i won't.
I am just letting those involved know it has been noted.
It will NOT be tolerated.
Put yourselves in their shoes.. new members come here.
We pride ourselves, in the fact that this is a freindly site, poles apart from other well know sites.
Our members will be protected. At all costs. Feel free to peruse and absorb.. the footnote at the end of my/our profile re terms and conditions.
Thanks Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.