• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Good Deed For Xmas

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
My family have a tradition of doing good deeds for people we hardly know during the build up to Xmas. I have done 3 this year. I have bought the materials and tiled the vestibule to a ladies house who has learning difficulties. Paid for someone's shopping who was lacking funds and was going to have to take some stuff back. And paid someone's taxi fair so they can be with family on Xmas day. Do any of you folks do the same kinda thing.

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
Myself and good friends make up xmas hampers for the elderly at xmas and deliver them to their doors on the 23rd , we have for years done a xmas play day for the local children in our area with a disco and santa giving out presents and a party for them all it certainly costs nothing to know youve helped others at a time when people struggle more than usual in the year xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That's extremely generous and thoughtful of you all x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

I do things all year round. I am part of an organisation that help so many people who need it. Earlier this year I found a purse and drove to the person's house to return it.
I stopped a woman in her car because her wheel was so wobbly I was worried it was going to come off. I persuaded her to go to the nearest garage with me to get it checked. We were told it could have come off any minute as the wheel was cracked.

I sometimes think people get focused on it being Christmas. There's a whole year leading up to Christmas. Are people not worthy of help any other time? It's no secret I am not a fan of Christmas. What I am a fan of is being that good person all year.

Good will is not just for Christmas..........

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…