Got Caught In The Act!

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

fizzers

My first wife and I went to the Isle of Wight for a holiday. We stayed in a hotel near Blackgang, which was super. We had not long been married so were testing each other out, as you do! This one beautiful day, we decided to go for a long walk over the cliffs and take a picnic. Before we set off I dared her to just wear her very short pink dress, without anything under. It was quite windy when we reached the top of the cliffs and her dress kept blowing up showing her nakedness. We were both feeling very horny and decided to stop off on the footpath for a bit of fun. We both stripped off and spooned. After a while my wife told me a guy was walking towards us on the footpath. I told her to shut her eyes and ignore him and he will see us and walk past? He did not, but stood within a foot and watched. So we carried on till we finished. Before he walked on he thanked us for the show.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
This was not us but a couple we used to meet often until she got pregnant and stopped meeting.
This happened when she was very heavily pregnant and not wanting sex with her fella. He was due to be working away for a week and she told him that it was ok for him to go dogging whilst he was away. Knowing he was going to my home city he asked me if I knew of any places that he might visit so I told him of a well know spot and he said he would visit the place. A week later we met them both for a meal and the fella was sporting a very black eye so of course I asked him what had happened. it seems he went to the spot in the early afternoon and soon spotted a car with a couple inside, He walked over and sure enough the couple inside was already having sex so he stood and watched until the rather lovely looking young lass spotted him watching and quickly put a stop to the show, The guy got out and shouted what the F**k are you doing and got the reply I was watching you. At this point the guy punched him on the nose really hard and told him to F**k off weirdo. My friend replied I will let you have that punch for nothing but also stated your in a dogging area so folks will stop and watch. The guy still really mad started to get in his car as my friend said really calmly "no chance of a blow job then I take it" The guy jumped back out of his car and made like he was gonna punch him again so my friend very calmly said if you punch me again I am going to knock you out. this made the guy think twice so my friend turned and walked back to his car saying over his shoulder you only needed to say no. Honestly his wife and us could not stop laughing as he was very indignant about the whole thing.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls