Greetings From Occasionally Sunny York

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 May 2016
City
York
Hi
We are A & R from York. We are reasonably experienced, beginning our hedonistic journey nearly 15 years ago. much as we 'intend' to swing on a monthly basis real life intervenes and ends being somewhat less often. We would love to be in the position to say "Gosh! We're horny, who shall we call?" but practicalities and a very small local swinging address book mean it goes: Gosh! We're horny, which club this week?" and the hours drive, entry fee, perp walk make the club route not so compelling.
In reality last minute swinging doesn't seem to work, particularly in the boonies, but we still enjoy the opportunities we get, savour them for their rarity even. and my, don't we make like rabbits for the week after we get home.
Good luck to everyone on your swinging journey: play safe and often.
A & R

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi
We are A & R from York. We are reasonably experienced, beginning our hedonistic journey nearly 15 years ago. much as we 'intend' to swing on a monthly basis real life intervenes and ends being somewhat less often. We would love to be in the position to say "Gosh! We're horny, who shall we call?" but practicalities and a very small local swinging address book mean it goes: Gosh! We're horny, which club this week?" and the hours drive, entry fee, perp walk make the club route not so compelling.
In reality last minute swinging doesn't seem to work, particularly in the boonies, but we still enjoy the opportunities we get, savour them for their rarity even. and my, don't we make like rabbits for the week after we get home.
A & R

Hello @Haitink and a very warm welcome from myself again.
We've already had the pleasure of talking and so far really enjoyed our chats.
Yes last minute swinging is always hit and miss, and you're not alone there.
Well as I mentioned, we're still growing and still expanding, and it will be great sharing that journey with you on board. :)

Hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer is, be active - remain active and you will go far.
Admin (y)

D

dirtywmam

Hi
A & R
Hello and welcome guys x

Reactions: Admin and Pearls