Hannah's Dream

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
note I got a phone call half way though writing this and couldn't pick it up again but I still want to share what I have written

In the midnight darkness Hannah woke, her naked skin bathed in a fine skilly shimming layer of sweat felt hot and alive,

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned as her sassy black painted nails over the tiny swell of her stomach, until her fingertips found the burning moisture of her smooth pussy,

"Grrr Stop" she mumbled to herself as her mind filled with the images of her friend and house guest Mark,

"Don't think of him like this, it was a mistake" she muttered to herself pulling her probing fingers form her heat. Forcing her eyes open she scanned the dark room founding the red glow *1.27* of her clock. She reached her arm out over her bed that somehow tonight seemed far to big for one but the perfect size for two for her and Mark, and with that thought her mind filled with him again and the sight she'd inadvertently seen earlier.

Hannah had been walking past the bathroom when she had noticed Mark, quite accidentally, had left the door ajar and she could see him showering. This sight had stopped enthralled Hannah seeing sweet smelling soapy suds being massaged in Mark's light almost feminine frame had being powerfully and shocking erotic. Watching him scrub his skin she couldn't help but wish she was in that shower with him helping him clean his soft skin.

When Mark moved sightly though Hannah saw it, his gorgeous heavy hanging cock,

"Wow mmmmmm" Hannah mumbled under her breath looking at his completely shaven masclinity, quiet enough not to be heard or so she thought. In that moment she recalled almost every cock she had seen in reality or pictures, of which they had been plenty Hannah might of shouted it proudly but see adored cocks, and knew that her friend had perhaps the most beautiful of them all. Hannah stood wide eyed watching her friend's soap filled cleaning up and down his beautiful long length then as his fingers tips gripped around the his sturdy girth, Hannah pulled herself away robbing herself the view of Mark pulling back his skin and exposing his deep purple head.

D

Deleted member 11852

note I got a phone call half way though writing this and couldn't pick it up again but I still want to share what I have written

In the midnight darkness Hannah woke, her naked skin bathed in a fine skilly shimming layer of sweat felt hot and alive,

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned as her sassy black painted nails over the tiny swell of her stomach, until her fingertips found the burning moisture of her smooth pussy,

"Grrr Stop" she mumbled to herself as her mind filled with the images of her friend and house guest Mark,

"Don't think of him like this, it was a mistake" she muttered to herself pulling her probing fingers form her heat. Forcing her eyes open she scanned the dark room founding the red glow *1.27* of her clock. She reached her arm out over her bed that somehow tonight seemed far to big for one but the perfect size for two for her and Mark, and with that thought her mind filled with him again and the sight she'd inadvertently seen earlier.

Hannah had been walking past the bathroom when she had noticed Mark, quite accidentally, had left the door ajar and she could see him showering. This sight had stopped enthralled Hannah seeing sweet smelling soapy suds being massaged in Mark's light almost feminine frame had being powerfully and shocking erotic. Watching him scrub his skin she couldn't help but wish she was in that shower with him helping him clean his soft skin.

When Mark moved sightly though Hannah saw it, his gorgeous heavy hanging cock,

"Wow mmmmmm" Hannah mumbled under her breath looking at his completely shaven masclinity, quiet enough not to be heard or so she thought. In that moment she recalled almost every cock she had seen in reality or pictures, of which they had been plenty Hannah might of shouted it proudly but see adored cocks, and knew that her friend had perhaps the most beautiful of them all. Hannah stood wide eyed watching her friend's soap filled cleaning up and down his beautiful long length then as his fingers tips gripped around the his sturdy girth, Hannah pulled herself away robbing herself the view of Mark pulling back his skin and exposing his deep purple head.
That is so erotic and sexy. Hope you finish it xxx M