Happy Birthday Mr Steed

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good morning Sexy Peeps,
Well it's a significant day for our good friend Mr @Steed99
It's only his 65th birthday! :D

So happy birthday my friend and no, you're not going anywhere ;)
From us all at Social Swinging :love: x

birthdaycake.jpg

PS definitely the Oldest Swinger in Town now!
:D
Enjoy my friend!

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Good morning Sexy Peeps,
Well it's a significant day for our good friend Mr @Steed99
It's only his 65th birthday! :D

So happy birthday my friend and no, you're not going anywhere ;)
From us all at Social Swinging :love: x

birthdaycake.jpg

PS definitely the Oldest Swinger in Town now!
:D
Enjoy my friend!

Many thanks to you and @Pearls for you continued friendship and best wishes. No sign of retirement for the foreseeable future from the day job or swinging. Really looking forward to seeing you and all the good folk here at VA's in March.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Many thanks to you and @Pearls for you continued friendship and best wishes. No sign of retirement for the foreseeable future from the day job or swinging. Really looking forward to seeing you and all the good folk here at VA's in March.
Good am pleased to hear it.. you are part of the furniture now! Yes we both look forward to seeing you again and likewise, thank you for your continued friendship and support. It means a lot to us.

M

meet_the_fockers

Does this mean i have to wish you a Happy Birthday again????? @Steed99 Sir... Again!!
:D Happy Birthday lovely.. I'll plant a smacker .. if i see you.. and arrange the bumps ;) mwahhhhhhhhhh ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ xxxxxx

Reactions: Steed99 and Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Does this mean i have to wish you a Happy Birthday again????? @Steed99 Sir... Again!!
:D Happy Birthday lovely.. I'll plant a smacker .. if i see you.. and arrange the bumps ;) mwahhhhhhhhhh ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ xxxxxx
They say you can't get enough of a good thing!. Thanks again for the good wishes.

Reactions: Therapon