Have any subs/slaves ever been in long term bondage?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 July 2024
I had a long talk with one of my slaves earlier today. He told me that he always fantasised about being in long term bondage. For example, him being left alone in my dungeon prison or cage. He even fantasises about being taken to my basement and chained to the wall and then I leave him there abandoned.

Truth be told he said he has never had a human play partner. He only practices self bondage, but he always has back ups and an emergency release. So he's never truly been locked up for extended long periods of time with 0% hope of him breaking out.

My questions to the subs / slaves in the community:
Who here has?
Was it what you hoped for if so?
How did you deal with the boredom?

I would be very interested to hear other subs / slaves stories.

Cheers

Reactions: Ragdoll
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I had a long talk with one of my slaves earlier today. He told me that he always fantasised about being in long term bondage. For example, him being left alone in my dungeon prison or cage. He even fantasises about being taken to my basement and chained to the wall and then I leave him there abandoned.

Truth be told he said he has never had a human play partner. He only practices self bondage, but he always has back ups and an emergency release. So he's never truly been locked up for extended long periods of time with 0% hope of him breaking out.

My questions to the subs / slaves in the community:
Who here has?
Was it what you hoped for if so?
How did you deal with the boredom?

I would be very interested to hear other subs / slaves stories.

Cheers
Hi Lilli,
I would love to be locked in a cage, in a dungeon where I could see and think about all the good stuff I might be allowed to have.
Then I’d like to be taken out and played with, be completely obedient and do whatever I’m instructed to.
I will only submit to the dom whose collar I wear.