Have you ever been recognized?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Have you ever been recognized on swingers' websites or in swingers' clubs?
As for me, I have met people I know in a few occasions in clubs, but I have not played with them, instead once I have met my mother's colleague with her husband during a private swingers' party and in that venue we have enjoyed ourselves together.

19 March 2015
Have you ever been recognized on swingers' websites or in swingers' clubs?
As for me, I have met people I know in a few occasions in clubs, but I have not played with them, instead once I have met my mother's colleague with her husband during a private swingers' party and in that venue we have enjoyed ourselves together.
Yes we’ve been recognised by old colleagues and also once by our old financial advisor who then proceeded to try and arrange a threesome with us, which we avoided like the plague. ?
Sounds like you had some fun there. After all; we’re all here for the same reasons really aren’t we. ???

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Yes we’ve been recognised by old colleagues and also once by our old financial advisor who then proceeded to try and arrange a threesome with us, which we avoided like the plague. ?
Sounds like you had some fun there. After all; we’re all here for the same reasons really aren’t we. ???
Like you both I avoid meeting people I know because I usually keep my daily life separate from my swinging life, but in that occasion I had much fun, that's right ? .