• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Have You Ever Played The Daisy Chain?

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fizzers

Ho Ho Ho! Me? I think that as an old git, it would take me longer than 13 seconds to answer and type. So I think I'll pass on that one until I see how the game plays out. Thank you anyway for asking.
My wife just said that it would take me 13 minutes to read the question!!!

D

Deleted member 1030

Ho Ho Ho! Me? I think that as an old git, it would take me longer than 13 seconds to answer and type. So I think I'll pass on that one until I see how the game plays out. Thank you anyway for asking.
Ah, give it a go... there's no charge and it's a good giggle. Otherwise, pop along and watch

Reactions: fizzers
D

Deleted member 1030

Er... Quiz Meister are you stuck?
Yes... I don't just flip quizzes off the top of my head, y'know! I dredge them from my soul.....

At a party, everyone shook hands with everybody else. There were 66 handshakes. How many people were at the party?

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes... I don't just flip quizzes off the top of my head, y'know! I dredge them from my soul.....

At a party, everyone shook hands with everybody else. There were 66 handshakes. How many people were at the party?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…