Hello again :)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm not a new member but I've been away for a while so I thought I'd "re-introduce" myself :)

Some of the lovely folk on here may remember me but for those that don't......

I'm very naughty, very friendly and my mantra in life is to be kind and generous to others, be tolerant of other people's beliefs*, ethics, and respect their boundaries.
I believe it is the responsibility of each of us to have as much fun and enjoyment as we possibly can and to try as hard as we can to give joy and pleasure to those we meet ;)

Much love,
Antogs

* except for anyone who is a fascist, bigoted, sexist, racist or selfish. They can go fuck themselves!!

19 March 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm not a new member but I've been away for a while so I thought I'd "re-introduce" myself :)

I'm very naughty, very friendly and my mantra in life is to be kind and generous to others, be tolerant of other people's beliefs*, ethics, and respect their boundaries.
I believe it is the responsibility of each of us to have as much fun and enjoyment as we possibly can and to try as hard as we can to give joy and pleasure to those we meet ;)

Much love,
Antogs

* except for anyone who is a fascist, bigoted, sexist, racist or selfish. They can go fuck themselves!!
Welcome back! Good to see you again. How’s life been for you during these challenging times?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hi everyone,

Much love,
Antogs

Welcome back :tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls