Hello And Thank You

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Adam

Hello all,

I just wanted to write this message to say thank you for putting this site together - I know only too well how much time, effort, and work creating a website takes and a site like this one where people are so accepting, inclusive and just down to earth is amazing and needed!

This site is so far from what I assumed (stupidly) that a swinging site would be, and I am so happy that I came across someone on Twitter who suggested I take a look at this site.

I am further very happy to have (after being a little on and off over the site previously) come back to the site, to the point where I am becoming a little addicted to it.

Believe it or not, while I have experienced various parties up and down the country (and even more recently as far as in California) I have never really been to a swinging event as I haven't ever felt as though I would be comfortable and happy in that environment, as I wouldnt know what to expect and more so wouldn't know anyone.

Having spent some time here however, I feel as though this is the right place for me and I feel the people here I can actually relate to and have a laugh with and so - what I am trying to say is :

THANK YOU!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thankyou for the lovely kind words hun, we do work hard but it's all worth it when we can see everyone enjoying and that's what it's all about :love:xxx

Reactions: Adam
M

meet_the_fockers

Such eloquent words young man.
Yes its not the easiest job in the world.. as i'm sure you are quite aware of.
But do you know what? Its fun.
It can be frustrating at times, and a little trying to say the least.
There is a pretty well known misconception.. regarding swingers.
"Yeah they'll shag owt them swingers"
Couldnt be further from the truth..
Choosy you bet ya..
Giddy silly 90% of the time..
Freindly .. on here! Damn right...
We care about the members on this site.
Its a pretty good community.. and you seem to be fitting in quite well.. but without the likes of you/our members there would be no community..
We demand respect..
Thankyou for taking the time to put finger to board.. ha or phone?
Its lovely. Welcome to bonkersville ;) xxx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Awwww thats lovely and such kind words. All the staff work very hard to keep this site as it is and we enjoy doing so. Its lovely to see and hear that people enjoy being here. Xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello all,

I just wanted to write this message to say thank you for putting this site together - I know only too well how much time, effort, and work creating a website takes and a site like this one where people are so accepting, inclusive and just down to earth is amazing and needed!

This site is so far from what I assumed (stupidly) that a swinging site would be, and I am so happy that I came across someone on Twitter who suggested I take a look at this site.

I am further very happy to have (after being a little on and off over the site previously) come back to the site, to the point where I am becoming a little addicted to it.

Believe it or not, while I have experienced various parties up and down the country (and even more recently as far as in California) I have never really been to a swinging event as I haven't ever felt as though I would be comfortable and happy in that environment, as I wouldnt know what to expect and more so wouldn't know anyone.

Having spent some time here however, I feel as though this is the right place for me and I feel the people here I can actually relate to and have a laugh with and so - what I am trying to say is :

THANK YOU!
Hello @Adam and thank you so very much for the kind words..
It does indeed take serious time, it's taken serious time, and it will continue to absorb as many hours as it can - but every single minute is worth it.
We work 7 days a week, 16-18 hours a day, and it's all for you our members and our community here.
Of course without members, we would not have a community and the amazing members we have, which you are now a part of, is what makes and shapes this amazing community.

We are akin to one big family here and while some will of course fall out with others, the fact is the site as a whole is one friendly community and treated as a family. Hell I even made a family tree - mapping where other members may fall into aspects of the tree. (needs updating)

It's extremely reassuring for me as I am sure the same for all the staff, to see that you have settled in so well and are happy to take the plunge and attend a social event for like minded people. Not only that but also feel already a part of this community.
For me, I personally cannot ask for more from any one single member - knowing they feel comfortable, safe, happy and secure enough to attend a social event is more than enough to give us a sign that we're doing the right things.
So thank you very much for this obviously heart-felt post.
It's been noted and thank you.
Best wishes,
Admin. :)

Reactions: Adam and Pearls