• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello Everybody - Just Introducing Myself To The Lovely People Of This Site

N

N_D_Thats_Me

Hi, I am not new, just not used the site much. Trying to use it more. I tend to go with people I know or meet at events rather than meeting on a site such as this but it would be nice to get to know some of you lovely people and maybe follow a few of you and get some conversations going with you all.

I am into the social side of all this and love going to clubs and events and meeting people. If you going anywhere let me know, if you want company, let me know, if you want to chat, let me know and if you just want to send me a dirty pic, then - you guessed it - just let me know !!!

Anyway, enough babbling, come say hi to me and introduce yourself and tell me what you are up to and where you are going and what is happening that I can get involved with!

Reactions: Therapon
N

N_D_Thats_Me

think I am going to month end MILF Club at VA tomorrow night now and not JayDees as they have not come back to me yet to confirm I can attend.

Anyone else going? Let me know and i can say hello!

M

Mel007

thanks Deb - great to meet you here.
DebE is lovely .. she is a real stunner to and very very funny.. If you post pics in days of the week you can share all the fun there too... and the guys post pics too.. its let your hair down time.. XXXTalking of which I should post mine for the day.. been so busy XXX

Reactions: N_D_Thats_Me
N

N_D_Thats_Me

people do not need to see pics of me with all these stunning ladies around !!!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hello welcome to ss it really is the most friendliest swinging site there is and we have been to a few. Have fun and join in with everyone we don't bite well not unless you ask us too

V&Nxxx

N

N_D_Thats_Me

Hello welcome to ss it really is the most friendliest swinging site there is and we have been to a few. Have fun and join in with everyone we don't bite well not unless you ask us too

V&Nxxx
Haha I might just do that '

Reactions: Vanezza
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Hi enjoy, we may bump into you @ the VA, its our local.... although not been for a while x

27 April 2015
Hi and welcome to the forums, we notice you restrict people who can view your profile, whilst this choice is yours, it may limit who will and will not strike up a conversation with you, as most people will wish to read your info as a common ground for conversation to start, however, we hope you have fun here, and trust you have some interesting conversations.
Our Regards @The-A-Team

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…