Hello Everyone, I Have Returned Here This Morning After A Long Absence.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 August 2015
City
Welwyn Garden City
Morning all, just returned here this morning after a long absence dealing with some personal stuff (caring for a poorly family member). All's good now so I just wanted to say hi & re introduce myself. I am a 43y/o single white male in Hertfordshire so if you are a f/f - m/f or female that may be interested & located approximately 80 mile radius of my area then why not stop by & say hi.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

A lot has changed in your absence. You now have to be photo verified.

M

meet_the_fockers

Morning all, just returned here this morning after a long absence dealing with some personal stuff (caring for a poorly family member). All's good now so I just wanted to say hi & re introduce myself. I am a 43y/o single white male in Hertfordshire so if you are a f/f - m/f or female that may be interested & located approximately 80 mile radius of my area then why not stop by & say hi.
Welcome back.. xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Welcome back and good to see you again.
As mentioned by Kwaks PV is now enforced which means your account may well be locked too? So in that case, to unlock it you will need to PV as soon as possible.
You may not even see this reply if locked so if it is, I will temporarily override this for the time being.
Regards and best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Welcome back..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
27 April 2015
Hi again and Welcome, sorry we are not within 80 miles of your radius but hope you have fun within the boundaries you've set yourself, Our regards @The-A-Team