Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter joshuaaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

joshuaaiden

Thought id pop in and introduce myself, my names Josh, about me: I want to say I enjoy reading, travelling and walks on the beach :rolling eyes: I do but it seems that everyone else does too lol

so something different about me id say, I cant sing, cant kill a fly but can cook a mean pasta dish and I'm waiting to be talent spotted by Real Madrid.

Reactions: Admin
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello that's a start ... As i said if you have any problems ask the boss man or the wardens .... They will pop up soon ... Enjoy your time here ...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @joshuaaiden and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

J

joshuaaiden

I do have one question, how can I see other profiles. I believe I need to upload another photo but not sure how :/

I feel like a noob lol

M

meet_the_fockers

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I do have one question, how can I see other profiles. I believe I need to upload another photo but not sure how :/

I feel like a noob lol
Hello noob ;)
Ok you need a total of 3 photos, including your avatar.
You need to say hi in the forums ... done.
You need a little profile info...
You need to be active...
This will give full site access. ;) xx

https://socialswinging.com/swinging-wiki/uploading-your-media-for-the-first-time.36/
It's all, included in everything I sent you earlier and on your profile earlier, and as Mrs MTF has just shown you again.
Please take the time to read all of what you have been sent on several occasions.
:)

27 April 2015
Thought id pop in and introduce myself, my names Josh, about me: I want to say I enjoy reading, travelling and walks on the beach :rolling eyes: I do but it seems that everyone else does too lol

so something different about me id say, I cant sing, cant kill a fly but can cook a mean pasta dish and I'm waiting to be talent spotted by Real Madrid.
Not sure if real Madrid are members on here yet,, and walks on the beach are a lovely thing to do, you meet some lovely people on beaches, pasta is all well and good, but leaves you feeling a bit full, which is no good for sex lol, Anyway, Welcome again to the Site, keep on been active In the forums, it will pay off xxx