Hello Everyone

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hi,
I discovered this site today and I have to say that from the little I've seen so far I think I'm going to like it.
To me, the most important aspect of any social site is the people that populate it. I'm excited by the number of sexy folks that seem to be using the forum for example. There's nothing worse than joining a site and finding only 10 people have logged in in the last 3 months and the most recent post in the forum was four years ago !!
I hope to be a regular here and contribute to the community.
Ok so a little about me. I'm a 48-year-old single guy who after my divorce has decided to have some fun. I realise being a single guy on a site such as this can be a serious disadvantage but I'm up for a bit of a challenge.
I'm very friendly, respectful, discrete and happy to talk and meet anyone so feel free to message me anytime ;0)
much love and sexy stuff,
Antogs xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi,
I discovered this site today and I have to say that from the little I've seen so far I think I'm going to like it.
To me, the most important aspect of any social site is the people that populate it. I'm excited by the number of sexy folks that seem to be using the forum for example. There's nothing worse than joining a site and finding only 10 people have logged in in the last 3 months and the most recent post in the forum was four years ago !!
Ok so a little about me. I'm a 48-year-old single guy who after my divorce has decided to have some fun. I realise being a single guy on a site such as this can be a serious disadvantage but I'm up for a bit of a challenge.
I'm very friendly, respectful, discrete and happy to talk and meet anyone so feel free to message me anytime ;0)
Antogs xx
Nice first post!! Enjoy.. the natives are erm... well you will see.. x

Reactions: Antogs and Therapon
6 September 2017
City
London
Hi,
Antogs xx
Welcome x

Reactions: Antogs and Therapon
S

Sammy

Welcome to mad house
Great to see you throwing yourself to lions n into the deep end

Honest we don't bite - ok maybe that was a lie

Have fun
enjoy the Banter
Get chatting

Looking forward to winding you up - i mean welcoming you properly lol

Sx

Reactions: Antogs
27 April 2015
Hi,
Antogs xx
Hello again, and welcome to the forums, We hope you have fun here xx
Our Regards, @The-A-Team