• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello Folks

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Hobnobs are at the ready they are the SAS of biscuits

Oh a man after my own heart! Well something along those lines haha

I'm in total agreement with you! I even don't mind drinking the mushy biscuit at bottom of the cup! xx

W

Wheels

Oh a man after my own heart! Well something along those lines haha

I'm in total agreement with you! I even don't mind drinking the mushy biscuit at bottom of the cup! xx

love it that moment you lose half the biscuit to said cuppa and your disappointed with yourself as you knew it was going to happen... but then the added bonus of the chocolatey mush at the bottom of the cup bonus....

4 July 2017
City
Corby
love it that moment you lose half the biscuit to said cuppa and your disappointed with yourself as you knew it was going to happen... but then the added bonus of the chocolatey mush at the bottom of the cup bonus....

Can we just clarify the only time I like a chocolate mushy bottom is in my tea or cake!

I've got myself in to a few missed up signals in the past so let's just clear this up :- D

Haha xx

W

Wheels

Can we just clarify the only time I like a chocolate mushy bottom is in my tea or cake!

I've got myself in to a few missed up signals in the past so let's just clear this up :- D

Haha xx

noted duley

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…