• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello From Australia

21 February 2018
City
Port Noarlunga
Howdy y'all, or should I say G'day?

I know Curi will give me the weird look when she reads this later on. Shes the Aussie while I'm just a small town guy that grew up in the east side of St. Louis MO.

Anyway, Hello everyone! We're new to the scene and would like to make some new friends!

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hello both and welcome to ss hope you both enjoy it here and we look forward to seeing you about on the site

V&Nxxx

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
G’day sports!
Welcome to Social Swinging. Hope you enjoy and have fun. If you want to chew the fat about Aussie issues, like how you whooped us in the ashes etc, our own resident @Downunder is around these parts too.
Nice to have you with us both x

21 February 2018
City
Port Noarlunga
G'day Mate...again. When are you coming down under...oops sorry let me elaborate, when are you and Admin taking a trip down to Australia for a holiday?
I also have to say it definately depends on what part of Aus y'all are coming to visit too!

21 February 2018
City
Port Noarlunga
Melbourne, the winner of the worlds most livable city 5 years in a row
It was very nice over there I have to say. I'm still getting used to how things are here in Adelaide, with what coming from a city as big and busy as St. Louis was/is *everything there is 24hr operation*

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…