• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello from Canada

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello well a big welcome from me again, we're a new site, growing nicely and have some very friendly and welcoming people here.
Looking forward to seeing more of you around here and I hope the site brings you everything you are seeking.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Hello and welcome and if you need anything just give us a shout and have fun xxxx

Reactions: Wolverpool
19 March 2015
Hello and welcome to the site! Agree with Shiraz, if you need help with the site or any of it's features, or anything else really - just give us a shout xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So nice to see you back with us my friend! Been a while, sorry last night was bit of a flying visit - I was slightly intoxicated
How's life @Wolverpool ? You all okay mate? Always such a good supporter of ours on Twitter. We do appreciate it..
A true gent too. Just need more Canadians now lol
Welcome back mate

29 June 2015
Everything is good on this side of the pond. Forgot how much I enjoyed this site and the people are amazing only problem is lack of Canadians but hopefully that changes.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Everything is good on this side of the pond. Forgot how much I enjoyed this site and the people are amazing only problem is lack of Canadians but hopefully that changes.
Glad to hear it my friend..
Ah we will get there I hope. Persistent advertising, pushing promoting and we will get there. I have faith!
Good to see you back here though, hope you're enjoying.

Reactions: Pearls
29 June 2015
Glad to hear it my friend..
Ah we will get there I hope. Persistent advertising, pushing promoting and we will get there. I have faith!
Good to see you back here though, hope you're enjoying.
To be honest I am shocked it has not happened this is probably the best site out there and the people are great. I am loving it here as I did before I left and am kicking myself for taking that break

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
To be honest I am shocked it has not happened this is probably the best site out there and the people are great. I am loving it here as I did before I left and am kicking myself for taking that break
That's fantastic to hear my friend thank you for the kind words...
Well we're trying, we're promoting and pushing and doing what we can. We're still a baby in terms of being online, but are getting there. Stick with us Mr Wolverpool!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…