• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello From Me!

• Thread starter TrustySteed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TrustySteed

A big hello from me and a huge thank you to everyone who has made me feel so welcome already.

What can I say about myself except to say that I'm very new to this but have been intrigued for many years. Well at last I have decided that life is for living and for gaining experiences.

I always treat people the way I would like to be treated and would never intentionally intend to be rude or hurtful to anyone.

I'm sporty, always have been and always will be. I have a good sense if humour and can happily accept being made fun of... Just expect it back

Hope to chat with some if you lovely people soon.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @TrustySteed and a very warm welcome from myself again. Hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer is, be active - remain active and you will go far. Which you are already proving anyway.
Admin

Reactions: Therapon
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

@TrustySteed hi its lovely to see you introduce yourself. Trust you are having fun here. Be great to chat some more and get to know you xxx

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello and welcome hun, the forums are a great place to be and of course all the inmates hang out here

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…