• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello From Mildenhallcouple

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
ok cool does it allow you to send/receive message and upload photos still?
Yes absolutely. You can send photos, videos, messages, VOIP (audio calls) cam (video calls) and so on. Plus then you have alerts on your phone too - push alerts, hand drawn images etc it really is a nifty piece of kit tbh.

9 January 2018
City
Mildenhall
Yes absolutely. You can send photos, videos, messages, VOIP (audio calls) cam (video calls) and so on. Plus then you have alerts on your phone too - push alerts, hand drawn images etc it really is a nifty piece of kit tbh.
cool thats good to know thank you M x

D

Deleted member 1030

yeah - we are both getting the hang of it - we hope this is a great way get to know form good relationships and then actually meet people!
We're having our 3rd birthday party in March and lots of members will be there. It's a great way to make new friends - and more

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
great thats good to know - so youd all recommend it as a place to start? nice and friendly to new comers i hope M x
An excellent club and a great place for newbies too... there's a few other clubs near you too of course. But the Birthday Bash is definitely one to attend if you can make it.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
An excellent club and a great place for newbies too... there's a few other clubs near you too of course. But the Birthday Bash is definitely one to attend if you can make it.

Have to agree with this ^^^^^^
I went along to the first event as a single guy, didn't really know many people attending although chatted to a lot of members online. @Steed99 gave me a tour of the club and after about 20 minutes it just seemed like any other social. Definitely one I'd recommend to anyone.

Reactions: Dann
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…