Hello From Us

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2016
City
Birkenhead
Hi everyone , just thought we would say hello and introduce ourselves. We are Jess and Dan ( not our real names ☺ ), not new to swinging , (we have a profile on another swinging site ) looking to meet up with fun couples and that elusive single bi lady. We have not played for a while due to ill health ,but we are looking forward to get back into the swing of things . So if you have a look at our profile and like what you see , feel free to get in touch. Also we do enjoy parties , so invites are always more than welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi guys and welcome to the site. Its great to see you in the forums. This is where most of the crazy happens lol. Im sure you will fit in just fine. Have fun and any questions just ask xxx

Reactions: Jess&Dan
27 April 2015
Hi everyone , just thought we would say hello and introduce ourselves. We are Jess and Dan ( not our real names ☺ ), not new to swinging , (we have a profile on another fab swinging site ), looking to meet up with fun couples and that elusive single bi lady. We have not played for a while due to ill health ,but we are looking forward to get back into the swing of things . So if you have a look at our profile and like what you see , feel free to get in touch. Also we do enjoy parties , so invites are always more than welcome
Hi again, Glad to hear your iLL health has improved, hopefully you are on the right site now to make things move for you.
Regards @The-A-Team

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @Jess&Dan and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Jess&Dan
3 July 2016
City
Leicester
Hello - nice to hear you're feeling better. Being her will do you the world of good!

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

Just saying welcome again. Great to see you enjoying yourselves x:whistle:

Reactions: Admin