• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello From Us

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Hi all,

We found our way here from another site. We will be filling in our profile this evening to tell you all who we are and what we are looking for, although the latter seems to change all the time

We'll also upload a few photos later, some old, some new, none "borrowed" and some blue (some very blue)

There'll be a few stories posted in the Fantasy section, these are written by Steve and enjoyed, for the main, by Debs. Are they true or fantasy?. For the main they are fantasy, whether they come true or not depends how they are received. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Now to find our way around

Steve and Debs

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello both,
What an introduction! Look forward to seeing you around here..
Anyway a warm welcome to Social Swinging again. Hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best wishes, Admin

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Welcome. You'll find this place refreshingly open and best of all safe. VF means all here are who they say they are. Look forward to getting to know you both.

D

Deleted member 2179

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Hello both,
What an introduction! Look forward to seeing you around here..
Anyway a warm welcome to Social Swinging again. Hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best wishes, Admin

Hi and welcome to the forums hope you enjoy it here with us all xx

Lovely to have you with us both, I do like a good story or two

Welcome. You'll find this place refreshingly open and best of all safe. VF means all here are who they say they are. Look forward to getting to know you both.

Hello and welcome to SS have fun and enjoy ..

Hi and welcome to SS xx

Hiya both. Fantastic introduction! Welcome to the joys of Ss. Will be good to see you around site x

Welcome to SS guys, enjoy yourselves we don't bite!!

Hi, welcome to the site

Hello both lovely introduction and welcome to ss

V&Nxxx

I'll have you know, I do bite!

Welcome to the site @SteveandDebs ! Enjoy yourselves x

Welcome both.

Hi and welcome. Looking forward to seeing much more. X

Good Evening and welcome from me

Thanks all for the kind words,
I wander off for a bit and the thread goes mad

See, I found multi-quote

Steve

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I’ve never mastered multi-quote... you are clearly very skilled Welcome & enjoy xx

It was more by luck than judgement, I pressed a button that said 'Quote' and it said I had added to a multi quote so I just kept reading and clicking.

Reactions: SexyS
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…