Hello - New To Social Swinging - Kinda

• Thread starter MickeyBlueBalls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Do any of you actually give new members the time of day:

• Yes I do because I/we like to embrace new members and help them to settle in

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No I/we don't cos - well we just don't!!!! Bah humbug and all that!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hello everyone,
Just thought I'd drop a quick post to introduce myself and to offer my useful services to those that require it - painting, decorating, garden maintenance, debauchery, sex, filth and rock n roll. Oh and more sex.
Broadminded laid back chappy and I'm not easily shocked - but always willing to learn new stuff.
I'm crap at painting, decorating, garden maintenance (unless naked - just another one of my many services) but great at debauchery, sex, filth and rock n roll.
I think that'll do for now before I make myself look like a bigger tw4t than I already have!!! lol
Happy swingin
Mickey :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @MickeyBlueBalls and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun here. Theres plenty of debauchery to be had. Enjoy xx

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Note to self - Immac is definitely not the way forward on the town halls!!!! Scorchio - burnio and now look like they've been sucked by a pitbull!!!!
Today I'll be mostly wearing a man nappy!!!! -with lots of soothing savlon!!!!!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hello @MickeyBlueBalls and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin
You are Yoda of the swinging world. I am but a young paddowan learner -well maybe not that young!!!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Note to self - Immac is definitely not the way forward on the town halls!!!! Scorchio - burnio and now look like they've been sucked by a pitbull!!!!
Today I'll be mostly wearing a man nappy!!!! -with lots of soothing savlon!!!!!
Bwahaha :D
Yes can hurt indeed. :p

Reactions: Therapon