Hello There From Sussex

• Thread starter Lewesjonny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Hello again. Finding your feet now, I see?!
We're a fun and sometimes crazy bunch, if you join in, you'll get to know the resident nutters and the angelic ones like myself!
Keep active, let us get to know you and you'll be sure to enjoy it here. Good luck xx

Reactions: see-more and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

Thanks again voluptuous. The milf club sounds great. Just read you enjoy soft swing. No penetration?
Never been to the MILF club, but up here in the North West, we have MILF Monday at Townhouse.
Rarely bother with penetration, unless with my partner, a long term buddy or somebody I've met previously.
Fuck n Go is really not my thing, I prefer it to be a little more intimate, meaningful, but none of this love hearts and flowers shit!

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

@Lewesjonny welcome hun im sure you will be just fine. Everyone is friendly but you get out what you put in so stay active on the site and join in the fun and frolics. The forums is where most of us hang out. You'll soon get to know folks and vice versa. Any questions/problems just shout. Enjoy xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello @Lewesjonny and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Therapon