• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello World

17 December 2016
City
Birmingham
Hi all,
And a Merry Xmas to all of you in Swingerland. We're brand new to this, the scene and the website so if we make a hatfull of faux-pas, you'll just have to forgive us.

No, we've never been to a scene club, or an event, but in the past we've been to a Tupperware party. We came back with a selection of snap lock kitchen equipment we didn't even need, so we're no strangers impulsive decisions.

I'm just making this a quick welcome post whilst doing last minute review for the final shop tomorrow. Having trouble wrapping one of Sandy's gifts. It's a prosthetic leg, I guess I shouldn't worry too much, it's only a stocking filler.

Talk to you all soon
D&S

D

Deleted member 3657

Once again, welcome to the site, it's full of friendly folk. Join in the forums, have fun and you will soon find your way about.

Reactions: LovedUp

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Welcome and once upon a time i thought 'tupperware party' was a euphemism for swinging anyway.

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello and welcome to bedlam.... it is fun some of us even though we have been here a while are still newbies to swinging ... so join in get to know everyone and everyone makes faux pas .... it's all part of learning ..
have fun and enjoy the ride .. x

24 November 2015
Hi and welcome to the site do we all get our stockings filled .
hope you have a fantastic time here and enjoy mixing with the mad but oh so friendly people xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello again and welcome
As I say to all members, be active, remain active and go far you will.
Cheers
Admin

D

Deleted member 2610

Welcome, join in with our fantastic family and have loads of fun xx :0))

17 December 2016
City
Birmingham
Thanks guys,
Just finished wrapping my presents, handed the scissors and tape over to Sandy. I guess I'll have to hold a couple back from under the tree, as I've got her a 'Womanizer' (what a terrible name, sounds like a cross gender drug treatment), and a couple of other gifts that I can't help, even with our new expanded horizons, are suitable to be opened in front of of my father-in-law.

It's bad enough that I still giggle about ages ago when I used her breast milk in his tea, as we were all out of semi skimmed.

Hmm, I did wrap them up in different paper didn't I?

N

NigelandJulie

Hi and welcome to the site, join in the banter on the forums it's the best way to get your profile out to others, merry xmas. x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…