Hello You Beautiful People

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

do you think im sexy?

• yeh baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not my type..

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
24 November 2015
hi everyone, i hope you are having a good day/night. I'm looking for local woman/women for fun and friendship. i've tried other sites and not got very far, thought i'd give it a try here so wish me luck!
Welcome to the site I'll save the vote till you actually have some media to judge by x

Reactions: Admin
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
hi everyone, i hope you are having a good day/night. I'm looking for local woman/women for fun and friendship. i've tried other sites and not got very far, thought i'd give it a try here so wish me luck!
Aren't we all (y) may I / we suggest you add media & some info about yourself, perhaps chatting to others in the forums, getting to know people & vice versa may help your quest. N

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hi and welcome to the site. Glad to see you found the forums. This is the best place to get yourself noticed and interact with other members.
Join in the madness, get to know people and have fun.
See you around the site :).

B x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
24 November 2015
Hi and welcome to the site. Glad to see you found the forums. This is the best place to get yourself noticed and interact with other members.
Join in the madness, get to know people and have fun.
See you around the site :).

B x
Baldie you've scared him away poor chappie :rofl::rofl:

9 September 2017
Welcome to the site. (y)
If you're looking for the safest, friendliest swinger site with the most sociable, sexiest and welcoming members, you've found it :D