• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello You Lovely Lot

S

Sammy

Just thought I'd say hi, usually just hide out in the back ground somewhere as not much of an extrovert unless provoked.

Life's pretty busy at the moment so will probably just hang around for a while and see what happens...

hey hey welcome to the mad house

Jump in
Join in craic n banter
Get chatting
Send out few messages
Oh I'm more than sure you'll be provoked lol
Sx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Just thought I'd say hi, usually just hide out in the back ground somewhere as not much of an extrovert unless provoked.

Life's pretty busy at the moment so will probably just hang around for a while and see what happens...

Hello there! Oh let's see if we can provoke you! xx

T

The_Bibas

Hi hun and welcome
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015

Hi again, and you must do what you feel comfy with, however, once your in these forums, they are pretty addictive, and before you know it, you will be needing more hours in the day to do everything Lol.
Have fun in here when the chance arises, you wont regret it xx @The-A-Team

Reactions: Arb and Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…