Hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I am new to the site and I would like to introduce myself to everyone.

Hi there hun and welcome. Lovely to meet you. Hope you have a marvellous time on the site. Everyone is so friendly, so if you need anything just ask.
Get stuck in and chat to people in the forums, its a good icebreaker xxxx

30 March 2016
Hi there hun and welcome. Lovely to meet you. Hope you have a marvellous time on the site. Everyone is so friendly, so if you need anything just ask.
Get stuck in and chat to people in the forums, its a good icebreaker xxxx
Thank you lovely sexy people here.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Thank you lovely sexy people here.

There certainly are and each and everyone of them are diamonds. Like i say chat, have a laugh its the best way to make friends here. Im sure youll fit right in xxxx

30 March 2016
Thanks I hope so. I have been to Vanila Alternative. I noticed that some of the people here are visiting the club frequently.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Thanks I hope so. I have been to Vanila Alternative. I noticed that some of the people here are visiting the club frequently.

Yeah they do. We recently had a huge social get together there a few weeks ago. It was amazing. But yeah there are a few members who frequent the VA. Xxxx

24 November 2015
welcome aboard and fasten your seatbelt this lot are crazy but so much fun to know have a great time hunni x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Mr @Ludlow12 and a very warm welcome from me again. I hope you enjoy and have fun here. The best advice I can give is be active and remain active, this will get you known to everyone.
Best wishes and have fun
Admin :)