• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hello

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I am new to the site and I would like to introduce myself to everyone.

Hi there hun and welcome. Lovely to meet you. Hope you have a marvellous time on the site. Everyone is so friendly, so if you need anything just ask.
Get stuck in and chat to people in the forums, its a good icebreaker xxxx

30 March 2016
Hi there hun and welcome. Lovely to meet you. Hope you have a marvellous time on the site. Everyone is so friendly, so if you need anything just ask.
Get stuck in and chat to people in the forums, its a good icebreaker xxxx
Thank you lovely sexy people here.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Thank you lovely sexy people here.

There certainly are and each and everyone of them are diamonds. Like i say chat, have a laugh its the best way to make friends here. Im sure youll fit right in xxxx

30 March 2016
Thanks I hope so. I have been to Vanila Alternative. I noticed that some of the people here are visiting the club frequently.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Thanks I hope so. I have been to Vanila Alternative. I noticed that some of the people here are visiting the club frequently.

Yeah they do. We recently had a huge social get together there a few weeks ago. It was amazing. But yeah there are a few members who frequent the VA. Xxxx

24 November 2015
welcome aboard and fasten your seatbelt this lot are crazy but so much fun to know have a great time hunni x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Mr @Ludlow12 and a very warm welcome from me again. I hope you enjoy and have fun here. The best advice I can give is be active and remain active, this will get you known to everyone.
Best wishes and have fun
Admin

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…