Hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hey @Lulu you've found the forums (y). That's where the real fun is. The more you post and interact there, the better you'll get to know people and they'll get to know you.
Have fun and we'll see you in there ;).

Bnk
X

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
Hey @Lulu you've found the forums (y). That's where the real fun is. The more you post and interact there, the better you'll get to know people and they'll get to know you.
Have fun and we'll see you in there ;).

Bnk
X
There are so many, some good reads though (y)

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Hi everyone, I am Lulu, yes my real name, my dad was a fan.. I am a complete virgin when it comes to swinging. I have just come out of a long term relationship and after a drunk evening with friends they mentioned swinging (as you do) did a bit of research and found this site in google. I am still a little unsure if it is for me but I have always had fantasies and a high sex drive so lets see what happens. I look forward to having a little laugh with you all.
Lulu. x
Of course it is for you... That is why you are here... The real question is what are you hoping for.. Answer that then all else falls into place

XxxBibaxxX

27 April 2015
Hi everyone, I am Lulu, yes my real name, my dad was a fan.. I am a complete virgin when it comes to swinging. I have just come out of a long term relationship and after a drunk evening with friends they mentioned swinging (as you do) did a bit of research and found this site in google. I am still a little unsure if it is for me but I have always had fantasies and a high sex drive so lets see what happens. I look forward to having a little laugh with you all.
Lulu. x
Hello again, and welcome to the forums, Now that your in here, get involved in the various chats and discussions, and start making some serious new friends with sexy benefits, but don't forget, everything starts with a friendly hello, and here in the forums is the very best and most sexually active place to say it, and start creating that sexy fun that you came to Social Swinging looking for.
Don't forget everything is here on the site to help you achieve real actual meetings with new friends that you meet in here, including in the gallery area, to view members pictures, and also in private messaging to discuss anything that's just between yourselves.
So what are you waiting for, Get stuck in and enjoy.
Our Regards, @The-A-Team xx

Reactions: Pearls