Helloooo

• Thread starter Deleted member 10361
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 10361

Hi guys, not new to this site so if you remember me come say Hi, we are a married Bi couple who have had fun at VA, Jaydees and Arousals, looking to explore our Bi sides more.
We have an account on another site Curious_bi_couple that hubby tends to use, I prefer this site :)
Took a break due to work and family life taking over, you may remember we would often travel to Wales to visit my sister, sadly she died last week, although expected and a long time coming it’s still been a shock.
Looking to make friends and have fun along the way.
Thanks for having us back
Anna
Xx

19 March 2015
Hi guys, not new to this site so if you remember me come say Hi, we are a married Bi couple who have had fun at VA, Jaydees and Arousals, looking to explore our Bi sides more.
We have an account on another site Curious_bi_couple that hubby tends to use, I prefer this site :)
Took a break due to work and family life taking over, you may remember we would often travel to Wales to visit my sister, sadly she died last week, although expected and a long time coming it’s still been a shock.
Anna
Xx
Hi Anna,
Now how could I/we forget such a friendly face ;)
I was aware of some things and am very sorry to read about your sister. Life can be so cruel at times can't it? We always seem to get over one thing and along comes something else.
But it's lovely to have you with us again and hope that we can get to meet up and see you again soon. xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 10361

Hi Anna,
Now how could I/we forget such a friendly face ;)
I was aware of some things and am very sorry to read about your sister. Life can be so cruel at times can't it? We always seem to get over one thing and along comes something else.
But it's lovely to have you with us again and hope that we can get to meet up and see you again soon. xx
Thank you, I hope so too xx

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sorry to hear about your sister ... but welcome back ...I hope to have a good time xx

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Anna
Xx
Big Welcome and a sorry about sis !