Helping The Newbies!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

JD&N

Hey Everyone

My wife and I are new to swinging scene, we have been discussing it for a long time ever since a very un planned but amazingly hot 4 some whilst on holiday where we realised that being with other people turned us on unbelievably!

We have never been to a club and to be honest its a bit daunting, we would love to get some advice about what to expect and how to approach things.

thanks from us both

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

My advice would be Check the clubs website for specific codes of dress and what id you may need etc. Take the evening as it comes. Dont go with expectations or preconceptions. Do decide on your limits before you go and stick to them. Have a safeword so if one of you isnt happy in a situation you walk away. Have a play bag with you...wipes....body spray....condoms....and any essentials you may need. Talk to people, some might be in the same position as you and would appreciate you saying hi. Only do what your comfortable with.
Theres a few do's and donts hope they help and you have a great time. Xx

Reactions: VenusR68 and JD&N
4 May 2016
City
York
You lucky toads, you got your foursome with a hot couple in first; many others who want to play find that first meet a bit daunting. Starting off in a club is great way to feel yourself into the game. A lot of folks like to meet new couples for time first time in a club because it is not so embarrassing if you just don't hit it off. it is not like there is nobody else about to play with. The big benefit of a club is that you are in full control of what you want to do and how far you will go. Yes, take the advise from @Brumcouple2013 and maybe find a friendly couple to go with first time. We can offer a few words of advice:

• Drink: Don't - I don't mean don't have a beer or a glass of wine just very very moderately: you are responsible for each other's safety and that is hard to do when pissed of your head. If either of you needs to drink to 'get in the mood' perhaps you shouldn't be there.
  • Safety: In the main swingers are the nicest people you will meet but there are, as in every walk of life exceptions, so always be aware of what is happening to your partner. It is too easy in a moment of passion to forget the condom. Some guys get a little rougher than your partner might want; be aware and supportive when he or she asks their playmate to tone it down. This is true in hotel or home meets too: there are a few guys who play on your not walking out to get more than is offered. Be prepared to walk away.
  • Rules of engagement: agree before you leave home what is acceptable and what is not. do not break the rules of engagement without discussion: your partner may go along with it at the time but it will be problem when you get home.
  • Pick a busy night. Not easy to predict but when the club is half empty breaking into pre-established cliques can be daunting. On a busier night the groups tend to be more dynamic. Typically, on a busy night the playrooms start getting busy earlier, on a slow night you may find you are waiting until very late and hanging around for hours waiting for folks to get started which can be tedious in the extreme.
  • Be both into it. If one of you is there to please the partner then you probably shouldn't be there at all. Do not go to a club or start swinging to prop up a problematic relationship: it does not work and only accelerates the breakup. Swinging is about sharing and trust, a lot of trust, so if it is not there your night out at the club will be a bust.
  • Have a good time: if you're no, go home and try again another day.
  • When you get home shag the arses off one another, and every opportunity for the next week or two: you'll be horny enough. It is the shagging at home that reinforces your pair bond - it's amazing how a good playdate with lots of shagging back home makes intractable marital problems go away, well, not go away, but suddenly seem solvable.
Probably not everyone's list but it is a good basis to start, especially if you are new to the game.
Good Hunting A&R

B

Bump-n-Grind

Hey Everyone

My wife and I are new to swinging scene, we have been discussing it for a long time ever since a very un planned but amazingly hot 4 some whilst on holiday where we realised that being with other people turned us on unbelievably!

We have never been to a club and to be honest its a bit daunting, we would love to get some advice about what to expect and how to approach things.

thanks from us both
We go to Chameleons quite a lot, it's a great club.
If you guys fancy going & would like to meet us there then we'd be more than happy to talk you guys through things & settle you in to a club :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
You lucky toads, you got your foursome with a hot couple in first; many others who want to play find that first meet a bit daunting. Starting off in a club is great way to feel yourself into the game. A lot of folks like to meet new couples for time first time in a club because it is not so embarrassing if you just don't hit it off. it is not like there is nobody else about to play with. The big benefit of a club is that you are in full control of what you want to do and how far you will go. Yes, take the advise from @Brumcouple2013 and maybe find a friendly couple to go with first time. We can offer a few words of advice:

• Drink: Don't - I don't mean don't have a beer or a glass of wine just very very moderately: you are responsible for each other's safety and that is hard to do when pissed of your head. If either of you needs to drink to 'get in the mood' perhaps you shouldn't be there.
  • Safety: In the main swingers are the nicest people you will meet but there are, as in every walk of life exceptions, so always be aware of what is happening to your partner. It is too easy in a moment of passion to forget the condom. Some guys get a little rougher than your partner might want; be aware and supportive when he or she asks their playmate to tone it down. This is true in hotel or home meets too: there are a few guys who play on your not walking out to get more than is offered. Be prepared to walk away.
  • Rules of engagement: agree before you leave home what is acceptable and what is not. do not break the rules of engagement without discussion: your partner may go along with it at the time but it will be problem when you get home.
  • Pick a busy night. Not easy to predict but when the club is half empty breaking into pre-established cliques can be daunting. On a busier night the groups tend to be more dynamic. Typically, on a busy night the playrooms start getting busy earlier, on a slow night you may find you are waiting until very late and hanging around for hours waiting for folks to get started which can be tedious in the extreme.
  • Be both into it. If one of you is there to please the partner then you probably shouldn't be there at all. Do not go to a club or start swinging to prop up a problematic relationship: it does not work and only accelerates the breakup. Swinging is about sharing and trust, a lot of trust, so if it is not there your night out at the club will be a bust.
  • When you get home shag the arses off one another, and every opportunity for the next week or two: you'll be horny enough. It is the shagging at home that reinforces your pair bond - it's amazing how a good playdate with lots of shagging back home makes intractable marital problems go away, well, not go away, but suddenly seem solvable.
Probably not everyone's list but it is a good basis to start, especially if you are new to the game.
Good Hunting A&R
Great advice and we always make sure we do the last one. Lol

Reactions: Pearls
4 May 2016
City
York
Don't dillydally too long @The_Usual_Horny_Couple , the world waits for no one. Your nearest decent club is La Chambre in Sheffield (near Meadowhall in Attercliffe Road). We know one or two Wakefield couples who go there. (Avoid Leeds)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

Don't dillydally too long @The_Usual_Horny_Couple , the world waits for no one. Your nearest decent club is La Chambre in Sheffield (near Meadowhall in Attercliffe Road). We know one or two Wakefield couples who go there. (Avoid Leeds)
Ohhh thank you that's good to know. We won't want to meet the lovelies from here amongst many other plans! Didn't realise Wakefield had that many swingers! :grin:

Reactions: Haitink and Pearls
J

JD&N

Good Hunting A&R
That's great advice thank you, I think it's always a bit daunting as it's so different to the norm! We always role play with involving new people but of course actually doing it is very very different. Our first encounter was totally off the cuff it just happened to turn into a 4 some which I think is why we enjoyed it there was no pressure and we just went with the flow, I was shocked how turned on I got watching my lady sucking another's guys cock lol!

Reactions: Haitink and Pearls
4 May 2016
City
York
That's great advice thank you, I think it's always a bit daunting as it's so different to the norm! We always role play with involving new people but of course actually doing it is very very different. Our first encounter was totally off the cuff it just happened to turn into a 4 some which I think is why we enjoyed it there was no pressure and we just went with the flow, I was shocked how turned on I got watching my lady sucking another's guys cock lol!
That is the key, we both enjoy watching the other, imagining the playmate enjoying what we enjoy. it is soooo wonderful to share.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls