Hey All!

• Thread starter Deleted member 11105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11105

Thank you. Could you tell me if there are social gatherings around South Wales if possible please. Are there any Halloween gatherings perhaps? Thanks xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11105

Oh yes she did. Unfortunately. I can’t attend that as I am running the Cardiff half. Are there any other events after that and throughout the winter? X

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi @Shadowfox and welcome to the site and forums.

Thank you. Could you tell me if there are social gatherings around South Wales if possible please. Are there any Halloween gatherings perhaps? Thanks xx

We do have this event in October which might interest you.

https://socialswinging.com/threads/halloween-social-play-party-6th-of-october.7254/

Apart from that I'm not aware of any other events in your area but we do have a few new members from S Wales so maybe you, or one of the other members, may want to add something to the Meets forum and see if you can get a few people interested, the Meets forum can be found here Members Meets & events

D

Deleted member 11094

Oh yes she did. Unfortunately. I can’t attend that as I am running the Cardiff half X

Blooming marathon. It'll take me a while to get over this - having to miss the Halloween event (n) all because of you ya lil bum-head.

Hi @Shadowfox and welcome to the site and forums.

Apart from that I'm not aware of any other events in your area but we do have a few new members from S Wales so maybe you, or one of the other members, may want to add something to the Meets forum and see if you can get a few people interested, the Meets forum can be found here Members Meets & events

Oh yes, that sounds like a great idea actually - good thinking @Therapon (y)

S

Sammy

Welcome to site
Great to see you jump into forum

As you can see the staff are helpful and members are a friendly bunch

Enjoy craic and banter
And have lots of fun
Sx

Reactions: Therapon