Hey!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Savarch90

Hello everyone, we are new here and struggling a little with finding our way around the site.

We are a young couple looking for fun

Send us a message if you’re interested

Happy swinging x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello everyone, we are new here and struggling a little with finding our way around the site.

We are a young couple looking for fun

Send us a message if you’re interested

Happy swinging x
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. You will soon get used to it, practice by poking and prodding; you can't break anything. Although many have tried.... :cautious: :whistle:
Activity is key here okay?
Enjoy and have fun! (y) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi both
Take your time, have a look about the place, click buttons and see where you end up, you won't break anything :D
Get your photo verification done as this will give you full access to the site, I'm sure you will enjoy (y)xx

S

Savarch90

Hi both
Take your time, have a look about the place, click buttons and see where you end up, you won't break anything :D
Get your photo verification done as this will give you full access to the site, I'm sure you will enjoy (y)xx

Thankyou for replying! I thought I had done the photo verification? I added photos, so now how do I get them verified? Sorry I’m a bit of a technophobe. Archie normally deals with the online stuff and I just pose for the pictures ;)

Best I get poking :p

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hello both and welcome to ss everyone is friendly here so if you do need a bit of help we will all help. Just get pv'd it's worth it :D

V&Nxxx

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Hi guys and welcome . .it only took me a few years to get used to the site.. It's easy

XxxBibaxxX