• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hey!!

S

Savarch90

Hello everyone, we are new here and struggling a little with finding our way around the site.

We are a young couple looking for fun

Send us a message if you’re interested

Happy swinging x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello everyone, we are new here and struggling a little with finding our way around the site.

We are a young couple looking for fun

Send us a message if you’re interested

Happy swinging x
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. You will soon get used to it, practice by poking and prodding; you can't break anything. Although many have tried....
Activity is key here okay?
Enjoy and have fun! x

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi both
Take your time, have a look about the place, click buttons and see where you end up, you won't break anything
Get your photo verification done as this will give you full access to the site, I'm sure you will enjoy xx

S

Savarch90

Hi both
Take your time, have a look about the place, click buttons and see where you end up, you won't break anything
Get your photo verification done as this will give you full access to the site, I'm sure you will enjoy xx

Thankyou for replying! I thought I had done the photo verification? I added photos, so now how do I get them verified? Sorry I’m a bit of a technophobe. Archie normally deals with the online stuff and I just pose for the pictures

Best I get poking

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi both and welcome to the site. Join in, have fun and we hope you find what you seek.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hello both and welcome to ss everyone is friendly here so if you do need a bit of help we will all help. Just get pv'd it's worth it

V&Nxxx

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Hi guys and welcome . .it only took me a few years to get used to the site.. It's easy

XxxBibaxxX

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…