Hi all- very new to this!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 July 2021
Hi all,

I hope you are doing well! I just want to say hello and tbag I'm completely new here and to the scene. As a newly single Gent, I am hoping to join a club and get "stuck into" some fun nights and events.

I'm local to the Bedford, cambridge border so know about Jaydees and the VA. What would you recommend for a new, single Gent?

19 March 2015
Hi all,

I hope you are doing well! I just want to say hello and tbag I'm completely new here and to the scene. As a newly single Gent, I am hoping to join a club and get "stuck into" some fun nights and events.

I'm local to the Bedford, cambridge border so know about Jaydees and the VA. What would you recommend for a new, single Gent?
Hello & welcome to Social Swinging. We hope you enjoy & have fun. ?

Reactions: Therapon
8 July 2018
Welcome to the site, my best advice just get involved, get yourself know and people will respond to that ?

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hi all,

Welcome to SS , plenty of advice already given but as a single man in this lifestyle have no expectations,things can take time to develop to a point of meeting and get involved in the site , the forums and site socials when they happen are a good way to get known…. :tiphat:
any problems don’t ask “tech support “ :palm:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Skippy01 and Pearls
17 September 2020
Hi all,

Whatever you do don’t listen to my advice