Hi All , We're New And Just Checking Out The Forum To See What It's All About

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

candm

Hi . The wife and myself are new to this site and swinging . So any help and advise is always welcome .thanks if you'd like have a look at our profile and media .

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 6684

Welcome to the site ..I was a newbie to the site once as well. Beware of the lovely people..Some of them do bite...But not to worry.. :)

Just have fun! It's a place with good people.

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hello to you both. we are also newish altho have been working steadily towards swinging for a long time. This is probably the best place to find friendly non pushy people online so jump in, ask questions, look round and have a giggle. (y):D

V&N xxx

Reactions: candm and Therapon
C

candm

Hello to you both. we are also newish altho have been working steadily towards swinging for a long time. This is probably the best place to find friendly non pushy people online so jump in, ask questions, look round and have a giggle. (y):D

V&N xxx
Thanks , I've tried another site and there was a few pushy people and we ended up leaving the site. So hopefully this ones better .

C

candm

Hello again. Nice to see you joining in the forums xx
Hi again . I thought we best take a look . It's hard to keep up with everyone . All good and look forward to the future ( if and when ) . Thanks for your help the other day my phone was playing up .

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6485

Hi again . I thought we best take a look . It's hard to keep up with everyone . All good and look forward to the future ( if and when ) . Thanks for your help the other day my phone was playing up .
You are more than welcome xx

Reactions: candm

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry, my post sounded a little cold which is not me usually.
So, welcome again - we have spoken previously and I am sure you will fit in lovely. If you need anything please just ask and we will all do what we can to help.
As I always say to everyone, activity really pays off. Be active, remain active and it is you who will reap the rewards.
Admin x