Hi Everyone, Really Struggling To Get To Grips With This Site, Come And Say Hello, I'm On Nights So

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Widel0ad1919

Thank you for your message, think it's going to take me a while to get my head around this. Looking at people's profile and don't really know what to say lol

Hey dude... Say what you feel enjoy yourself and get stuck in. I work nights too. Just read the forums and give us some input and before you know it everyone will help you out :)

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Welcome to ss everything goes here and people work nights here too so get stuck in its not scary at all promise :)

V&Nxxx

21 January 2018
Welcome to ss everything goes here and people work nights here too so get stuck in its not scary at all promise :)

V&Nxxx
Thank you V, we're still out on Date night, but wanted to say TY. We've had trouble, here n there, but always been someone willing to help. Nice to see a reminder.

Is there sometimes a delay in unloading images or would that be normal? Guessing maybe it's just an approval thing?

Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Thank you V, we're still out on Date night, but wanted to say TY. We've had trouble, here n there, but always been someone willing to help. Nice to see a reminder.

Is there sometimes a delay in unloading images or would that be normal? Guessing maybe it's just an approval thing?
There is a delay, all images have to be staff approved and it seems they have all had a very busy week.
I'm sure it will be back on track tomorrow when they get some time from everything to have a giggle with us (y):D

N xxx

21 January 2018
No worries, it was confusing at first and we assumed it was us doing something wrong. Hence adding several duplicates. Since handled and all good ;)

9 September 2017
There is a delay, all images have to be staff approved and it seems they have all had a very busy week.
I'm sure it will be back on track tomorrow when they get some time from everything to have a giggle with us (y):D

N xxx

Hey, why don't you take me on as a staff member to check the suitability of uploaded images? I'd do my job diligently and promptly. I'm not just saying this because I'll get to look at all the "unsuitable" images, honest (y)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hey, why don't you take me on as a staff member to check the suitability of uploaded images? I'd do my job diligently and promptly. I'm not just saying this because I'll get to look at all the "unsuitable" images, honest (y)
I'll keep this in mind :D

Reactions: Antogs