• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hi Everyone We're Back!

27 December 2015
City
Ipswich
hi everyone sorry we've been away for a bit but been abut busy with real life stuff!

Hope to chat to you all again soon!

Me love you long time....$5 sucky ducky!

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
hi everyone sorry we've been away for a bit but been abut busy with real life stuff!

Blimey! Hello you two... good to see you again. Hope all is well and you're keeping okay.
Did you get to the festival this year? Also birthday bash is coming soon - hopefully see you there.
On top of that there's a social in October at Partners in Bury..
Would be good if you could make any of those.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Soo...
How's it going now you have returned?

14 February 2017
City
Luton
We are good Thanks @neve_say_never. Just looking at when the next birthday party is so I can sort availability out!
I think the birthday party is in March although there are a few socials organised by members ATM. I believe @meet_the_fockers has one, there's one at Partners in Bury in Oct I think and I'm trying to see if there is enough interest to hold one at The VA in September. Keep an eye on the Meets section in the forums, they'll all be listed in there xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…