• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hi From A 'lost' Newbie

18 January 2018
City
Stourbridge
Hi, I'm new to the site and unsure where to start. I've been interested in swinging for quite a while but the ex wasn't so I never followed up the interest. Now we are no longer married I am free to pursue my interest though I've no idea how to start so finding this site was a massive boost. As a single bloke I expect it is something of a disadvantage but hey-ho, nothing ventured.........

27 April 2015
Hello again, and welcome to the forums, Now that your in here, get involved in the various chats and discussions, and start making some serious new friends with sexy benefits, but don't forget, everything starts with a friendly hello, and here in the forums is the very best and most sexually active place to say it, and start creating that sexy fun that you came to Social Swinging looking for.
Don't forget everything is here on this site to help you achieve real actual meetings with new friends that you meet in here, including in the gallery area, to view members pictures, and also in private messaging to discuss anything that's just between yourselves.
So what are you waiting for, Get stuck in and enjoy yourself.
Our Regards, @The-A-Team xx
P. S. There are lots of couples seeking an extra guy in the bedroom, and there are lots, of very sexy single ladies have also joined too, so stop looking for negatives, and keep an open mind xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

Hey welcome, its a great site, best place to start, dive into the forums and have fun S xxxx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 7954

Welcome hun....doesnt have to be a disadvantage. If your a lovely respectful guy you wont have any issues. Get stuck in and have fun xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…