Hi From Leicester

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hi everyone,
We are a friendly couple my name is Vanessa and my partner is Neil, My partner has experience of swinging but I don't although we are on a couple of other sites too we just haven't met anyone that fits what we are looking for that is nearby to us yet.
Looking forward to meeting like minded females or couples for some sexy fun.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi everyone,
We are a friendly couple my name is Vanessa and my partner is Neil, My partner has experience of swinging but I don't although we are on a couple of other sites too we just haven't met anyone that fits what we are looking for that is nearby to us yet.
Hello Vanessa, Neil...
Welcome to Social Swinging. :)
As I say to everyone, be active, remain active and far you will go. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi again @Vanezza and welcome to the forums, they are a good pkace to mingle and get to know other members. Get stuck in, have fun and shout if you need help.

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi both and welcome to the forums, you'll get to meet everyone here I'm sure. They are all as mad as each other so look out :whistle::D

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Hi and welcome to SS the best way to get your profile out to others is to join in with the banter in the forums...N&J xx

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hi Vanezza, well done on joining in the quiz tonight, do the same on the forums and you will soon make connections , may I pop a follow on you, and please feel free to follow me !

See you behind the bike shed fo a quick one, !!! Vape I mean of course xx
was a lot of fun feel free to follow me steve and vape on

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It was great seeing you in there, definitely. in at the deep end.... Pun not intended. :D :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 1030

Welcome to SS @Vanezza it was really good to see you in the quiz, tonight. Now you know how mean I can be, you should find it easier next week (y)

P

peakcouple

Welcome to both of you, have fun here, there are plenty of lovely people around!

Reactions: Vanezza
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hi everyone,
Welcome and good luck:)

27 April 2015
Hi everyone,
Hello and welcome again, hope you find what your looking for.
On this site you are very spoiled for choice, Don't forget a little experimentation in areas a little outside your comfort zone may be very positive in boosting your confidence xx

Reactions: Pearls